DMS manages its processes with a single production line in which analysts, by using computer systems, correct pending matters before proceeding with the subsequent step. This guarantees speed and safety when clearing cargos, besides avoiding additional costs (fines, warehousing, etc.) due to a wrong performance of customs proceedings and data.
The following teams are part of this production line:
- Analysts – Service, data collection, checking, entry into the system and integrity of the information versus legal provisions.
- Registry – responsible for the follow-up of the preview and tracking, preparation and release of documents.
- Classification and Registration – manages for the date to match 100%.
- SISCOMEX – guarantee of quality and follow up.
- Arrangement and Issuance – responsible for the fast and perfect retrieval of the goods.
Every step of the customs clearance process may be followed-up by means of the daily position, automatically submitted by the system, and/or by means of the tracking service available through the Internet.
Furthermore, DMS has a fixed staff at the ports and airports, capable of solving requirements or pending matters, minimizing the time for the final customs clearance.
Services provided in this area:
- Import and export customs clearance;
- Support in the economic feasibility study for commerce between countries;
- Special customs procedures;
- Full control and follow-up of the operation;
- Clearance duty hours;
- Anvisa - National Health Surveillance Agency;
- Mapa - Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supplies;